Monday 15 July 2019

New Zealand inspired summer residence

I made a little sketch during my vacation in south of France last month, and I finally found some time to bring it to life :)
I wanted to create my dream summer residence and this is the result! Now just have to find the property ;)




"Akari" Vitra Lamp - "Zara Homes" Curtains - "The poster club" Jan Skacelik Print - "Bloomingville" Bambus Lamp - "Gervasoni "Ghost  Sofa - "Woud" Come Here Coffee Table - "Rug Vista" Rug -  "Etoffe" Isidore Leroy Dunes Wallpaper  


While I was searching for some color scheme inspiration I wondered why I was so focus on the color dark blue and green, until I found this postcard I bought in New Zealand! I very often associate colors with places I've been! After looking at some old pics I definitely understand why I love the combination of both colors when it comes to summer, sea, sun, beach... What an amazing place...














No comments:

Post a Comment