Friday 18 October 2019

Autumn leaves in Japan...

I always look for new design tools and found yesterday an online room planner!
"Homstyler" is a community planner for everyone who loves to design spaces! It's quite easy to use and it's very cool from the render!
I decided to try to design the living room of my dream and this was much more difficult as expected! I love pretty every kind of Design if the whole concept make sense: the type of room (old, new, city, flat, house...) and the interior!
But what would I really choose if I had to design "my" house! I start first with my (at the moment!) crush color scheme: blue and yellow! I choose a dark blue pattern wallpaper and two mustard armchairs! The result, a more Parisian interior was quite pretty and looks comfy and chic, everything that I love! But I realize that it wasn't really me!
If I should describe my style, it would be a mix of Japanese, French, Art Nouveau and Art Deco love! I redesign the room and don't take care if it would be like by other person! Because I realize that I very often now choose stuff that would be love by everyone! I could call it "The everyone's social media darling syndrome"!!!
But I decided to stop now this bad attitude and voilà: this is my room!
If you like it and inspire you than it makes me really happy and if not than it's alright too ;)










This picture describe me perfectly: a little bit romantic, serious, calm and endless flowers lover...





As you know I often take inspiration from places I was lucky to visit! One of my favorite trip in Japan was during autumn in Takayama! So beautiful...























Hope you enjoy the trip and if you want to see more from autumn leaves pictures in Japan go of "Japan Guide"! My favorite one :)

See You...

No comments:

Post a Comment