Friday 30 January 2015

Back in town...

Hello, here I am again...
I know, it's been a long time since I wrote my last post, and I can't believe that we are still end of January!

Well, thinks have happened (sure) since November, but not really a lot of "wow, cool" one! I've had a lot of good moments at home with the kids and I really tried to relax, to don't think about the stress of living in a big city: drinking a lot of tea and coffee (bad habits still continue in 2015 ;), reading books and magazines... But after having looked for a while at all this great outfits inspirations, bars and coffees pictures, I felt that I have to "go on the road" again. So let's go and follow me to this small town call "Tokyo"...




This time in Shinjuku, in the skyscrapers district...

View from the observatory of Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. The entrance is free, so if you are in town you really have to go there and enjoy the incredible view of the city.









Oh Tokyo, I've missed you! I'm glad to spend this new year with you and I'm exited about all the nice places I sure will discover...



I love my" home sweet home" and I really enjoy to spend time there with my family...



But I love as much to walk around the streets of Tokyo and my travel essentials are still ready for a new trip :)... 


No comments:

Post a Comment