Wednesday 15 May 2019

Hong Kong vibes...

My favorite projects are the ones where I'm aloud to play with color and texture!

In this case try to bring Hong Kong's energy and vibes in a study room.
I don't wanted to make it too colorful and messy as the street of the city!
The result is a more peaceful but still vibrant room. Perfect for spending a relaxing moment with a book or being creative at the desk!
The dynamic of the city comes from the prints and pattern: the scratch of the wallpaper, the strips of the curtains, the surface of the stool, the color mix of the desk and the wood structure of the sideboard! I added a little touch of color to make it more joyful and lively!
And Hong Kong is definitely a very vibrant and lively city, and still my crush place...



Graphic sideboard "Ethnicraft" - Round Mirror "AM-PM" - Linen Curtains, Rattan Vase, Rug "Zara Home" -  Kuta Wallpaper "Designer Guild" - Stone Stool "Kartell" -  Doris Armchair "Made" - Cupertino Desk "BoConcept"- J41 Chair "Hay" - Coco Kokeshi Doll "Lucie Kaas"












Now you can easily understand how I became after lived 4 years in Asia a Mix Match lover...


No comments:

Post a Comment