Monday 29 April 2019

California "state of mind" interior style

Really love to work on this project!
Two weeks ago a friend of mine asked me to design her living room in a California cool and natural way!! As I unfortunaltly never went there I needed first to make some search and then... I fall in love!!! After our Japan trip I couldn't even thing about moving again! But now I really could imagine living for a while on the west coast!




The result is Bohemian Californian look with a twist of Scandinavian classics...
As always I add an inspiration items liste! I told my friend that she don't have to buy all the furnitures on it! She can feel free to use the items she already have (thank you for planet Earth!) or buy if she prefers some more affordable than the expensive designer pieces! So you are ;)



"Modesto" desk Lambert - Curtain Zara Home - "Leaf Squeleton" Print Juniqe - "Baobab Leaf" Print Juniqe - "No 01" Print Malene Birger - "Flower Pot" lamp And Tradition - "CH24 Wishbone" chair Carl Hansen - "Wes" Sofa made.com - "Star Noir" "Senryou" "Sky Rattan" Cushions Le Monde Sauvage - Rug Kibek - "Camus" Coffe Table Maison du monde - 




This inspiration items list is actually like a mood board! And I love them! All the pictures of California gave me so much inspirations idea that I could make a 100 of them! And because I'm nice here is an other one, based on a more desert style!




"Aztek Cushion" HK Living - "Malani Cushion" Cult Living  - Blanket Bloomingville - "Jolie" Mugs Bloomingville - Wall Basket "Terrain" Bloomingville - Basket Bloomingville



Hope you enjoy it! Now sorry, I have to plan some holidays! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment