Wednesday 17 April 2019

Natural style kids room

Lucky me!

I had the opportunity in the last few weeks to work on several home staging projects and my happy moment was definitely to design a kids'room. And the one of a very sweet and cool little girl...
She loves pink (!) but also blue and yellow. She loves animals and still own an impressive collection of hats and bags. I think we're going to become best friends :)



I don't wanted to have the room too girly! As I know that some girls when they get older just like to be more cool and prefer less sparkling stuff... I choose a kids version of a natural neutral color scheme and just added a twist of yellow and blush pink.

I try to separate the room in different areas.
A dressing room space with a small (kids friendly because not to high) wardrobe, mirror and wood hooks for hats and bags in the niche where a bigger closet could lately take place.
A day bed sleepy, cosy space. A play, reading area with a big cushion in front of the window.
On the opposite wall there is enough place for a desk and a bookshelf where she can first store in some boxes all her toys, crafts and drawings stuffs.

Hope you like it as much as I. Would have nothing against moving in :)

Fleux "Market Set" lamp - Scion "Priya" wallpaper - Juniqe "Birds in Mustard" picture - Benuta "Inka" Rug - HK Living " Aztec" cushion - Maison du monde "April" desk - Modulor "Comeback 041" chair - Catimini dress - Verbautet bed, wardrobe and basket 



Now time to enjoy a relaxing, rainy (!) school holiday week with the kids! Wish I could be back at the Bodensee and enjoy the nice weather we're had two weeks ago! I realize when I look at some pictures that it really inspired my kids room project! Think I'm definitely ready for some sunny beach vacation :)












No comments:

Post a Comment