Wednesday 8 January 2014

A new year, a new blank page...




"Every new year is a new blank page in the diary of our life..."

This time it's for me more than a new page, its like a new beginn. After spent 10 years in Germany, gave birth to two wonderful daughters, show them grow up, it's time for me to live something new, to write a new chapter in my Life book.
My first reaction thinking about live in Japan was: Oh my goodness! Japan is so far away, so different. But after the first "shock", I realized that it's a great opportunity for me to move there.

The end of 2013 was so "crazy" and sure a little bit stressful because of the "logistics" part of our trip. So I couldn't really appreciate the christmas time in Germany. Pity!

Stuttgart Christmas Market 


But now after spent my first week in Yokohama and Tokio, I just can say "wouahhh".... 













I'm so exciting to "explore" this new big city and country. Just feel like I would be "in Wonderland"...



No comments:

Post a Comment