Wednesday 22 January 2014

Crazy Big City...

What do People in Tokyo love to do on Sunday ? Relaxing at home with family and friends... no!
They prefer to walk out on the streets and make shopping?!
One of their favorite place: Shibuya. And so it looks like, on a "very" sunny sunday in the middle of January...







I must confess: I live in a very quiet area of Yokohama so I enjoy as well at the weekend the "trouble" of this big city.



I love this crazy area in Tokyo. Shibuya is so full of life...



 But you can also find some small quiet streets with cute restaurants...



Shibuya is the perfect place to have an excellent Cappuccino at Segafredo, served by an "Italian" barman!



Find great shops with lovely clothes and shoes (of course) Mmmm... difficult. Wich one should I choose?!



In Germany, I usually wore plain clothes. In Tokyo, You can definitly be more "creative" and mix print and color.  
I love the style of Japanese woman. It's powerful but so feminine. Actually a little bit like in Paris...

Coat "Mint & Berry" - Blouse "Rainbow" - Jeans "Hilfiger Denim" - Boots "Perlato" - Scarf "Passigatti"

No comments:

Post a Comment