Wednesday 29 January 2014

Small pleasure of life...

I'm spending so much time outside since we've moved to Yokohama. I don't have a car, so I have to walk a lot during the day: to bring the kids to school, go to supermarket or if I decide to explore the incredible big city of Tokyo...
At first, I've thought it might be a big problem but after now a month, I really enjoy it. I love the time "on the road": I'm fascinated by the brightness of the city and I appreciate much more now the little breaks for lunchtime...  






On the walk, you have much more time to appreciate what's around you: the color scheme of the nature, the light, the details on the buildings, etc...





And the wintertime in Yokohama is just so incredible. I have so much energy because most of the time the sun is shining. Everything is just so colorful and I really like to wear now crazy colored accessories, what I normally just do during summer...


I definitely have the desire to change my usual habits, to try (and wear) new things and simply enjoy the small pleasure of life...

Summer feeling in winter? Why not!

No comments:

Post a Comment