Monday 31 March 2014

Chinese factory style...

Incredible how fast the time has passed the last four weeks.
We've received our moving boxes from Germany and so I was finally able to arrange our "Home sweet Home"... I feel it yet at my home and I hope that I will from now on more enjoy the time Japan and the Tokyo Area. There's so many things to discover...




It's the perfect time to walk around the street of Yokohama and Tokyo. The weather is nice and the cherry blossom season in Japan as just started... 



I've spent the last few weeks most of the time in Yokohama. I love this town but sometimes I miss the "downtown feeling" from the european cities: I mean an area of small shopping streets with bars & coffees. That's why I think that on of my favorite spot in Yokohama is Chinatown.
Follow me trough this Chinese gate, in the middle of Yokohama usual buildings and you will understand me...



It's not really an european city feeling... but it definitely don't look like a 3,6 millions peoples big city!







I've discovered this very good Chinese restaurant two weeks ago. Not in Chinatown but in a Shopping Center next from "Minato Mirai". The decor is just incredible and I really fall in love with this factory style...





I've already liked this industrial style before, but in a very french version. I've never thought about it with a Chinese touch...

Home Accessoires "Maisons du monde" 

No comments:

Post a Comment