Wednesday 16 April 2014

Happy sunny blue mood...

Yes!!! It's spring time. 
After a very (for Yokohama) snowy and cold winter, spring is finally here.
And now that I finished to arrange my "Home sweet Home" I really want to enjoy this great season in Japan...





I took the opportunity during the rainy days to find out where the nicest "pit stop" places are in Yokohama :)



So let's now have a walk in the sunny Yokohama...



Motomachi near Chinatown . A very interesting and contrasting area. In fact a very "strange" and "chaotic" urban view. Small shopping streets with nice coffee shops meet motorway, high buildings and the Yokohama canal...   







I'm so impressed with the wonderful blue sky of Yokohama (even during the winter time) that I'm now really in love with this color. I never get tired of this happy sunny "blue" feeling...





And if sometimes the sun isn't so bright full, you can still find a "blue" place in Yokohama to make you still dream about sea, sun and summer...

"Blue" Coffee Shop in the port of Yokohama 




And now, ready for my next walk in my favorite spring "blue" casual street style... 



No comments:

Post a Comment